Updates and Version History
||Description of Changes
please contact the CRL helpdesk to schedule
an install for this upgrade.
- Complete Help system is now available.
- Enhanced archiving now allows a user to locate and reply to archived contacts.
- Address book for message forwarding is now alphabetized.
- Extensive duplicate checking added to the Outside
Message screen. A “Duplicate” button will appear if CRL suspects that the data entered matches a contact already in the system.
- User can now refresh Contact Browser mail list at will.
- On the Search and Statistics screen, use of the "between" date range now brings back a dataset inclusive of the start/end dates entered.
- CRL Conduit: error handling added to block spam messages containing embedded "Flash" images.
- Query Maker: significant export enhancements.
Enhancements sponsored by MPR:
- 'Approval' button on Contact Browser for easy access to approval process.
- Added user preference option for typing in reply-to name.
- Added user preference option for turning off delete confirmation message.
- Several improvements to message forwarding.
- Multiple addressees.
- Better subject line and to/from formatting.
- Edit access to message.
- Reply format screen now includes Left/Right/Center justification.
- Outside Message now require fewer ID fields - minimum of name (partial) or address or phone or email.
Other Outside Message changes:
- Users will be warned if they try to Exit without saving data.
- Message contact date can now be back-dated.
Claiming and Assigning can now use the multiple selection feature.
Select users may un-claim messages claimed by others (via security privileges).
- Executive Viewer:
Designed for program managers and executives, easy
read-only access to CRL. (Thanks to MPR for sponsoring
this CRL enhancement.).
- Mailbin Memory:
CRL now remembers your 'active' bin and takes you back.
- Maintenance/Mailbin -- 'Reply To' address field tightened up.
- Email Conduit enhanced to help protect CRL from inbound messages with 'rogue' formatted data.
- QMaker now supports exporting large amounts of text to Excel (up to 32,000 characters per cell).
- Support for additional export options (HTML, Word, etc.).
- Ability to choose name and location of exported files.
- Custom logo format processing.
- D.O.B. on People Info can now be edited.
- Adds time received to Message Details.
- Email Conduit upgraded to pass message time and improve error processing
of invalid email addresses.
- CRL now validates the format of outbound email addresses as messages are submitted.
- On the Contact Browser, permit selection of multiple
messages when 'Assigning' or 'Changing Mail Bins'.
(Thanks to WNET for sponsoring this CRL enhancement.)